Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy July!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  Last weekend my son and I went to visit the Blueberry Farm.  It was fun for me.  Now I have plenty of fresh blueberries in my freezer.  Stampin UP has recently changed their hostess benefits.  We no longer have levels for hostess benefits.  Now you will receive a credit with Stampin Up and there are certain stamps that you will be able to purchase.  All the details are listed in the new catalog.  If you haven't ordered yours please give me a call or drop me an email.  If you order from me before the end of July you will also receive special coupons that you will be eligible to use each month.  



Have you missed some classes recently?  Get some of your friends together and we can meet at my apartment either in the evening or on a Saturday afternoon.  I love small groups.  Enjoy your summer!

Christy & Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment